Thursday, July 15, 2004

I TOLD you it was all about the cross-linking

While catching up on an email buddy's site, I discovered that John The Catholic Packer fan has ALSO recently waved the banner of the Blonde. JTCP is a fellow member of the Notre Dame family, and every now and then he will type to me about how awesome I in fact am, so you know that, like Marla, he is also a magnificent human being.

I see this as a trend. Yes, let all the world link to BlondeChampagne and the whole entire site will just turn over to me waving regally at My People.

Back atcha, Fellow Grotto Adherent.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm very much into wine, particularly argentinian red wine. I would like to know where to meet similar people. I've joined this site (argentinian red wine) and would like to know of other such sites.
Thanks

Anonymous said...

Hi, I'd like to know where I can meet other people who enjoy wine, particularly south african white wine. I've joined this site (south african white wine) but where else can I meet other local devotees of south african white wine?

Previous Tastings