Friday, October 21, 2005

Name That Soon-To-Be-Legally Downloaded Song Bleg

My Death On A Mat instructor had a fun song for us to listen to today as we inserted our baby toes into the opposing ear canal. I don't know the name of it, but one of the lines went "Everything's gonna be all right,"and it was NOT "No Woman No Cry," and there was this funky Indian-sounding twangy sound that went with the chorus. I remember this chiefly because we were making leg circles during this part, and I was doing my best to do the leg circles directly along with the twangs.

Shut up.

Anybody know what I'm talking about? I need to totally legally download this as soon as humanly possible, because that one line is ricocheting off every available brain cell, which means it's getting awfully echo-y in there.

on a need to know basis at mb@blondechampagne.com

No comments:

Previous Tastings