Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Welcome MSNBC.com Readers

We're so glad you've finally come to accept Donner as he really is.

NOTE TO THE READERS: Sorry that I don't have a link yet... I just wanted to provide a nice, soft landing for new The Readers who clicked from the piece overnight, but the article is taking longer to go live than I thought. I'm not sure why it's held over, but I have a fairly solid suspicion that breaking news quite vital to the future of the human race intervened. I apologize for the chase through cyberspace for those of you who made one. When I have a link, I'll post it.

Oh, and The Readers, Blogger has now switched to OpenID in the comments section. For some reason, this has sparked enormous blog debate, about which I do not care, because I have bigger problems. I have The Looming Gordon to attend to.

blitzen, however, is another matter at: mbe@drinktothelasses.com

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi MB,

I could not find your most recent MSN article...will keep looking.

I am thrilled the comments are easier to post! yay!!

And last, Merry Christmas to you and your husband. You have given my 2007 a lot of smiles, and I wish you all the best of this holiday season.

Unknown said...

Maybe it's just me or my browser (Firefox 2.0.0.11) but I don't see a open ID box anymore here on your site, and I haven't seen it for a while. Before, I used to see a option for Anonymous posting and a custom name posting, but now the only option I see is my Google login.

Anonymous said...

Anonymous postings are no longer an option. There is a drop-down box beneath the "Choose an Identity" header. You can sign in using Blogger/Google, AOL/AIM, LiveJournal, TypeKey, or WordPress.

MissDirected said...

A link to the article mentioned in this post would be most helpful. I'm just saying.

And by the way... did you know that two choirs from SMC are semi-finalists on that Clash of the Choirs show?

Anonymous said...

Sorry about the absence of a link, but I had every reason to believe the article would go live yesterday. I just wanted to have a nice place for new overnight The Readers to land. Obviously, it's not there yet. I'll add it when I have one.

Previous Tastings