Friday, June 01, 2007

Happy Hurricane Season

The one I don't have to care about. The seas, they are angry I have left them, and immediately produced a Barry.

I suppose every now and then they come to Virginia, where I'll be next month, but none of the realtors and home inspectors I've been meeting lately-- and there have been A LOT-- don't seem too concerned. What they're concerned about instead is wafeboard sheathing, which sounds filthy, but is something Bob The Building Inspector things I should inspect. This, and the WPI, and the dust air returns. Also, something about an FRS.

The realtor knows a person named "Mr. Chips" who can regrout the bathroom tile of a townhouse we recently visited. This was announced when we found the soapdishes in the linen closet.

We are not buying that townhouse. Probably would fail the WPI inspection anyway.

escrow at: mbe@drinktothelasses.com

No comments:

Previous Tastings