Thursday, September 30, 2004

Postcards From the Ledge

Best emails/comments in the past couple of days:

Benzihna suggested that I should consider a new career: "Pole dance, they make Muchos Bucks and you have a rack."

G-Force said that upon meeting a member of the opposite sex whom I might find beneath me, I should not put up with any crap. In fact, I should say: "No, you cannot touch me. You're lucky I'm letting you breathe in front of me."

The Commenter Known as Temple commented: "You are so bright and funny and wonderful." Well put, and I could not agree more.

And many thanks to my bud Catholic Packer Fan, who said of my recent... issues: "Remember, the top three stress producers in life are loss of a spouse, job change, and property damage (via natural disaster). Well, two out of three ain't bad."

join the Latutudes Chorus at: blondechampagne@hotmail.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey there. Can I ask if you know of any sites like this one (french red wine) where I can meet other people interested in wine, particularly french red wine?
Cheers

Previous Tastings